Monday, February 17, 2014

Gifts Received

Now with all my posts about the home made gifts that I made this year I figured I should share some of the home made gifts that we received this year.

My sister made the girls some fun felt play food.



My dad made my sis, mom and myself each an awesome shelving unit.

 

My mom made all the grandkids Christmas pj's (which S is wearing in the pic, cutie sleepin on the chair). 
I was also given that 'K' artwork, made also by my sister.

My sister-in-law made me this sweet tea cup candle as well as a scarf and hat.


And the last one I would like to share is tutu dresses that the girls got which my niece and nephew made for them. (unfortunately I don't have a decent pic of T in her dress)

 I thought it was a fantastic idea to do home made Christmas. I certainly enjoyed the challenge of making and the gifts received are ones to be treasured.

Happy Monday!