Monday, January 6, 2014

2 0 1 4

Like last year I figured I would write up some of my resolutions here on the blog.
 It actually helped me to have them written in simple one word concepts. 
I would like to continue to do the things from last years list but I'm adding a few more.
So here is the list for 2014!

Simplify
In general get rid of clutter/stuff/junk/excess that keep my thoughts from being occupied with what really matters....plus we move a lot so hoarding shouldn't be priority.

Pray 
I would like to spend more time in the Bible and to pray more. I know a few prayer warriors that are truly inspiring and I would love to become like them someday. And you've gotta start somewhere!

Healthify
A typical new years resolution. But I figure I'm getting awfully close to the end of my twenties (yikes) and my metabolism isn't getting any better. Although I won't be eating only celery sticks for snack, I should still shape up and be making smarter eating choices not only for me but my kiddo's. 
Plus I would like to run the same race as last June so I need to get my butt in gear. And to kick start this resolution I signed up for Zumba and Phusia dance fitness classes!
...and I've (shameless plug alert!) also been drinking Javita coffee so I'm well on my way.

Less Tech
In general spend less time in front of the Tv (unless I'm crafting), computer, and phone. Make more memories without these techy things involved! I'm also considering taking a facebook and pinterest break. I have a love/hate relationship with both of these social media's.

Anyways I hope 2014 is going well for you thus far. Mine has!
And I have high hopes that this year will be a great one!



Happy Monday!