Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Favorite Halloween Projects

 I haven't done any crafting for halloween this year except for putting together another wig. So I thought I would share with you my favorite projects from the past three years.

1. My Mini Album featuring me in my costumes growing up. 

2. The birdhouse transformed into a fun haunted house

3. And from last year, the super easy framed halloween onesie.


If you want to check out the rest of my halloween projects and costumes go HERE.

In other news I went to our local fall craft sale this year and came upon a really neat booth selling cool nail polish! 
I thought I would do a shout out to Bree of Mrs. P's Nail Potions because I am loving the stuff I got!


Above I am wearing Lean, Mean and Aubergine an awesome brownish/purple color from her Fall Collection as well as the Pumpkin Chai scented top coat (it is Ah-mazing, I love it!). This former nail biter is loving this combo!  
I also bought the blue/purple shifty which the girls have worn but I haven't yet.
Go check out her Etsy shop or facebook page
FYI The Pumpkin Chai scent is only available til October 31st!

Happy Wednesday!