Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Shrinky Dink Jewelery

 
 S got a shrinky dink jewelery kit for her birthday and when T was napping we pulled it out for a nice quiet time activity.
She loved doodling out pictures and so did I. She also loved watching them curl up in the oven. We made enough charms for a bracelet and two necklaces. Here's her bracelet:


 I requested she draw one especially for me to put on a necklace. She drew a sun, and I love it. 
What a great keepsake!


...and the little stinker wouldn't let me get a pic of her with her jewelery, err. She was too busy looking at it, haha.

As for my own crafting, I've been wanting to share with you my latest embroidery project. I finally got around to making myself a monogrammed cushion for our master bedroom. Complete with our year of establishment!


S is off to her first day of Preschool later this morning, eek! She is so excited!
Happy Tuesday!