Saturday, September 7, 2013

let's talk coffee


As you all know I am a coffee addict so when I was approached by my Auntie about a new gourmet instant coffee I brushed it off because I am what some might consider a 'coffee snob'-- prefer dark roast, buy whole beans, freshly grind them, two pots a day....yadayada

Anyways good thing my Aunt was persistant, she got my mom and grandma hooked and now me too.
After seeing this video I was definitely more intrigued.


My first sample of the energy coffee was amazing, I'm definitely someone who could take a nap every day but Javita Energy and Mind took away that urge to lay down. I had places to go, people to see, things to do. 
I felt great!

Since signing up I've been taking the Burn and Control and I've really noticed a drop in my cravings, I simply don't over eat and I don't snack constantly. So far I have lost 3 pounds and hubby thinks I've been looking smaller in the stomach. I never did do before measurements, oops.
This is all from just switching my morning coffee!!

If your interested in losing a few pounds, increasing your energy, or just simply drinking a better cup of coffee packed with good healthy stuff,
head on over to my website:

It could change your life!