Sunday, May 19, 2013

insta-pics #49


I've been busy getting together with friends, having BBQ's, garage saleing, visits to the park, running, playing outside. I think summer might actually be here! It's May long so I'm still crossing my fingers that we don't get another dump of snow (it's happened a couple of times in the last few years!). Anyways on to the picture details:

1. I've been making myself a lot of veggie roll-ups lately. Dipped in hoisin sauce, so yummy!
2. Hubby went away for a week to do a course, so it was just me and my girlies.
3. One night I had a date with my sketch book watching Pitch Perfect. Love that show.
4. Propped S up with some bubbles one afternoon so I could clean my car (T was napping).
5. A vintage phone that I found at a garage sale for $2. It looks cool and it WORKS!! ..although it does take forever to dial. 
6. It's dandelion season and both girls are picking me bouquets all the time, love it!
7. I heart garage sales. Along with the goodies pictured I also bought two pieces of furniture to revamp, yay.
8. An afternoon with great friends down by the river. 
9. A cookie bouquet that I got for mothers day. It looked amazing and it was so tasty! (Those are cake pops and chocolate covered strawberries in the front, yum)

Happy Sunday!