Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Boring to Bright Couch Cushions


Boring...that's all these cushions are. 
And since I did have adding color as one of my new years resolutions I  figured this was another perfect opportunity.
I have been making cushion covers and little pillows since I was young (my mom actually had to tell me to stop making cushions at one point), so this was a quick fix. 
I just used a fold over cover, no zipper needed. 
You can check out this easy tutorial if you want to make your own, this is basically what I did.
Now aren't they pretty?




From drab to fab. Just look at all that color!
And now the girls are constantly playing with them, where as before they never touched em!


You may have noticed the blue pattern is the same fabric as my magnet board, a small attempt to draw the two spaces together.

Happy Tuesday!