Thursday, April 25, 2013

welcome to our home: T's room

I thought I would do a little series showing you around our new home throughout the next little while. 
I'm starting it off with T's room.


With this last move, she upgraded to being in a 'big girl' room complete with toddler bed. 
And she LOVES it!
Check it out...


FYI, I have a project in mind for that blank spot above her bed.

Growth chart from here.
Fabric pennant banners from T's first birthday party.

embroidery above change table from here.

Remember this fairy embroidery from way back when?


Well I never did find the perfect frame, I decided to hang it up in T's room non the less. 
A painted hoop does the trick.

framed scrapbook page from here.
blue 'you make me happy' frame from here.
sock monkey from here.

 
Air balloon and Sunshine canvas' from here.

And that's it! 

 If you've been around here long you may remember that I had made S a special quilt for her toddler bed. Well T was not as lucky, I ran out of time. So she is using one of the first quilts I ever made.
My grandma owned a craft/fabric store when I was younger and I remember picking out the fabric for this quilt and making it with the help of my mom. So it's really special to me and I'm glad it works so well in T's room and fits on her bed.

Happy Thursday!






linked up:
Sugar and Dots