Sunday, January 6, 2013

insta-pics #41


1. Our house is coming along. Hubby will start flooring this week and the first coat of paint has been put on. This is when I really start getting anxious to move in!
2. We celebrated new years with a bunch of friends. This girl is the reason I met hubby, love her so much!
3. Sweet girl cuddled up with her Jessie doll that she got for Christmas.
4. Some cross stitch progress.
5. T was being silly one day and she would point at the potty and say 'pee' so I took off her diaper and let her sit on it. She loved it, she was so proud. And she actually stayed on it for awhile. Potty training an 18 month old....hmm I'm not sure I'm up for it, but we'll see.
6. S did some fine coloring the other day. She first colored all the flower centers yellow and then colored every single petal (one by one) blue. She was very persistant (it took awhile) but she was so happy when she was finished. It's sure neat to see her skill improve.
7. Woke up bright and early yesterday to drive to a friends wedding. We even got to drive into the sunrise.
8. The wedding was so beautiful and I am so happy for the couple. It was extra special because I got to see and visit a lot of my college friends. It was a great day.

As for right now my family is at church and I am home sick with a nasty cold, blah. I guess it was going to be my turn sooner or later.... hubby had it new years eve, poor thing. Anyways hope your feeling happy and healthy!
Happy Sunday!