Thursday, January 10, 2013

2012 favorites


I was looking through my file of 2012 projects and posts and I have to say I'm super happy with all that I got accomplished in that year! Like last year I'd like to share some favorites.

1. My most viewed post of all time (and my post pinned on pinterest), nail polish into pretend makeup. I've made many more since and both girls love their little compacts.
2. So happy I made the girls a growth chart. They've already grown so much since that first mark on it.
3. I've done a lot of embroidery and this was one of my faves, a little stitched Mr.Darcy quote for my friend who was single and is now married....poor Mr. Darcy.
4. I made quite a few dresses for S out of old t-shirts and such, but this one was my favorite. I have another skirt waiting to be made into another one.
5. I shared with you The Story of Us coloring book from our wedding day.
6. Made some clutches. I see two of them on a daily bases, one is in my purse full time and the other is the makeup bag for the pretend makeup.
7. In October I had gotten caught up on my scrapbooking (I am now behind again, blah). This is my favorite layout of the year.
8. My all time favorite creation of the year was the Rapunzel wig. It turned out perfect! Both S and I were thrilled with it!
9. And lastly I finally made the girls homemade stockings and I managed to put some hangers together just in time for Christmas.

Looking forward to seeing what projects I whip up this year!
Happy Thursday!