Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The final chapter of the pink T

Recognize something?...
Remember this shirt?...


... originally from the T's to tanks post. 
Well it was a smidge to tight on me so I decided to make it into a dress for the girlie. Just a bit of trimming and sewing down the sides and it is transformed once again.

 Cute right? Much better than a too tight shirt on me!
I swear I'm done with this shirt now! After this dress, the bracelets, and the applique I am done!

I also wanted to share with you what happened later that same day, 
we received these little guys in the mail...


 Aren't they so cute!! 
Kay (of Jerry and Kay)had made some turtles like these for her grandchildren and I thought they were adorable. Since I can't crochet/knit I thought I'd ask if she would make and sell me one. She made my day when she told me she would not only make one but two! ...and she didn't want to sell them to me she wanted to do a trade (for one of my cup cozies.. which is coming soon Kay, I promise!). 
It was such a fun surprise in the mail! The girls have been loving on these lil turtles ever since.



S has picked the purple one to be hers, and has named her 'slow poke'.






linked to:
Sugar and Dots