Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pleated Clutch


Charm Stitch offers a tutorial (and pattern) to make this super cute pleated clutch. It looked like an easy project so I figured I'd make one for myself, one for a gift, and one for S (for her birthday, to hold her pretend make-up). I love how they turned out! 
Can you guess which one is for the girlie?

Yup, the owl one. So cute!


I wanted to make myself one for in my purse as my 'mommy essentials' case. With things such as kleenex, bandaids, snacks, hand cream, and even some bug repellent wipes. I wanted to be able to transfer these things easily from purse to purse, and this definitely does the trick!  


 After I used it for a couple of days I decided to add ribbon pulls on all of them. It's easier to pull the zipper and I think it adds some more charm to the clutch.
 Happy Wednesday!