Monday, August 13, 2012

insta-pics #22

I've been away again. I was back in Saskatchewan visiting my parents, but you didn't notice because I was actually organized enough to have some scheduled posts for ya! Here's what I've been up to:

1. T was given a water table from auntie for her birthday, it is a hit!
2. I had an afternoon shopping with my mom (without the kids). We went in her convertible. So much fun!
3. A total surprise, my sister's water broke when we were at my parents cabin and a few hours later my sweet niece was born (3 weeks 2 days early, so totally unexpected). P.S. her middle name is Justine!!!
4. Brunch out with my non-techy parents....caught them both texting instead of conversing...to be fair it was after the baby was born so they were spreading the news, haha.
5. Another breakfast out with just our family of four...S insisted on wearing her new sunnies and she was so hungry she started eating the peanut butter with a spoon.
6. Our girls both did great on the drive to and from my parents. I just had to share this one of the cool dude.

...and one day late, so Happy Monday!