Saturday, January 21, 2012

Swappin' some Cards


Back in December I was part of a card swap that Sugar and Dots and Fingerprints on the Fridge hosted. This is the card that I sent my swap partner Patty of Pattitudes along with one of my heart bookmarks.


This is the fantastic parcel I received from Patty:


It was beautifully wrapped and inside were two cards and two Christmas tags! Thank you so much Patty it was a nice surprise and such a treat! I plan on using those lovely tags on my Christmas scrapbook layout :) Go check out Patty's blog her craftsmanship wows me, her cards are amazing!...she also has some great recipes.

Thanks so much to Kimmie and Rachelle for hosting the Card Swap, what a fun idea! It's always nice to get something in the mail not to mention meet new blog friends :)