Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More Cup Cozies


Another Homemade gift, cup cozzies paired with a coffee giftcard (in this case Tim Hortons).

This is the second time I've made coffee cozies (check out my first post) and I've found they are a fun/cute little project. Of course I wouldn't have to embroider on them, but I enjoy it, so I do!

Free Gnome embroidery pattern Here.

Free Teacup embroidery pattern Here
You may recognize him from this post 

Here are the backs:

Just in case you found those quite feminine here is my male version....but I'm still not sure.... Do you think a man would use a cup cozzie?


I figured in the chinese gift exchange that the Gift Card would entice the men to go for my gift..... since the make-up bags were gender specific, this was considered my gender neutral gift...... any thoughts?

p.s. I just free handed all the writing, the large writing I wrote on with pencil first.

linked to:
Sugar and Dots