Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Mantel


So, I thought I'd share a quick post of my Halloween mantel (actually two mantels since we have a two-sided fireplace). Now it is no where near the fabulous mantels you can find in blog land but it works.


Side #1: Plastic Jack-o-lantern from Walmart, Picture of Sadie from last halloween, Haunted house, Embroidered quote (which still works because it is green), Jar Candle, Homemade Owls, Picture of me and hubby as Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett, and the Spook-tacular Mini Album.



Side #2: Partylite Change-o-luminary candle holder, dollarstore ghost and pumpkin, Tin Jackolantern, Trick or Treat sign from the dollarstore, Spider candleholder, homemade Frame with a pic of Sadie from her first halloween, Heart punch Art, and a plastic spider.



Oh, and I thought I'd also share the centerpiece of our dining room table. I got this awesome spiderweb bowl at Winners along with the placemat, a couple of years ago. I usually have it filled with candy but Sadie kept getting into it so I replaced it with wicker balls and plastic spiders.
Tomorrow I will be posting a pic of Thia in my old halloween costume!!