Monday, August 1, 2011

I heart my Heart Punch - Part #2


Well we are back from a wonderful weekend, spent camped out at my in-laws farm at a family reunion. It was fun to see everyone and I particularly loved spending time down at the river in the sun! Only one day of rain so that made the experience so much better. Hope your weekend was just as enjoyable! Anyways on to todays post...

A pretty straight forward project, a scrapbook page featuring my beautiful baby girl! (...and of course the heart punch.) I wanted to make the bright pink sleeper pop out of the photo so I used the Kraft cardstock as my base page and light blues as my accent color. Then anything else I wanted to stand out I made bright pink (the single pink heart and the title). I think it turned out really cute and will make it's way onto the Nursery wall eventually.


After I did this Page I was perusing the new Close to my Heart catalog and stumbled upon a layout using the heart punch (on Page 95, check it out Here). They had the same idea using all the same colored hearts with one unique heart amongst them for a baby page (what a coincidence!). I love this idea so much and if you do to, wait til you see the next project!