Thursday, July 28, 2011

What's to come...


This is a post of what's coming your way in the next few weeks. Above is a sneak peek of a project that is almost finished, a few details left to add. Below is a fun beginning of what will be a three part series featuring the 'heart punch'. Which after doing these cards I fell in love with! Such a great way to use up scraps that you just can't throw away!


On Friday we were sitting down for breakfast when we got a knock on the door, yippee it was the Purolator man with this package:


These were the lovelies that were inside! I have so much in mind for these fabrics you'll just have to wait and see.


Later that same day I also received this in our mailbox:

The new Close to my Heart catalog! Wahoo, my order will be in shortly and then I can start working with the great new products!

So many things coming up in the near future, stay posted!