Monday, February 28, 2011

Wings Workshop Layout


The other day I mentioned that I was hosting a night to do the Wings Workshop on the Go, this is what I came up with! I of course tweaked the layout to my liking but stayed with the basic concept.
I thought the paper would be perfect for some old pictures of my grandma, and I love how it turned out! The photo on the first page is from when she was sixteen and is one of my all time favorite pictures. The ones on the opposite page are from when she was one year old and the other is her and my grandpas wedding photo when she was seventeen. I included the ages and dates on the little metal tabs beside the pictures (which are too small to see the detail in any of these photos).
I love mixin' it up by doing some heritage layouts in my regular year to year albums. They are so much fun to do, and a great way to show off some fabulous old photos!




Supplies used (all CTMH):
- Wings Paperpack
- Wings Stampset
- Black Mini Medley Collection
- Vineyard Berry, Black, and Sweet Leaf Inks
- Bohemian Alphabet Stampset
- Find Your Style Stampset

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! Happy craftin'!