Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cutesy Cupcakes!


Aren't these soooo cute!! A valentine's gift of cozy socks wrapped up in a yummy mock-cupcake!
I got this fabulous idea from Becky B.'s Blog and did her tutorial found here . I had to do a couple things the hard way, for instance: hand punching the scalloped edge with a corner rounder AND hand crimping the paper by indenting lines on both sides than folding(so not fun!). It was worth it though cause they turned out so cute! Also I didn't have pompoms on hand so I used red buttons instead. I also added a cute little heart tag and voila, a treat for your feet!

A picture of my random stamped cardstock (my first ever), I was happy with the way it turned out! I used Close to my Heart stamps: Love Is and Cherished Flourishes. (sorry the pic is so dark!)

The finished product, don't you just wanna eat em':