Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Baby Boy Shower Invites


Back when I was making all those cards for that sale a friend had called me to see if I had any baby boy cards that I would be willing to sell her so she could give them as shower invites. It was kind of ironic because I had started these cards the night before and was finishing them that evening that she had contacted me. A couple of tweeks and instead of being congrats cards they ended up being what she needed, baby shower invites!

The supplies I used (all Close to my Heart unless otherwise listed):
- Love You Forever stampset
- Love Begins with a Smile stampset (from Topstitch WOTG)
- Topstitch Paper Pack
- Heavenly Blue, Chocolate, Sweet Leaf,and Creme Brulee Inks
- Spring Button Assortment
- Colonial White Mini Medley Collection
- Chocolate ribbon
- Blending Pen
*non CTMH: American Crafts Brand Baby Stampset- 'Babyshower' sentiment

I made two of each of the cards below: