Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January, the month of making cards...

At the end of the month I'm going into a Valentine's home based business show. Lately I've been working on cardsets to sell there in addition to the new product I'll be showing from the new Close To My Heart catalogue. I'm going to be doing some really sweet Valentines day cards which will be posted at a later date but for the next little while I'll be posting the latest cardsets featuring different retired Close To My Heart paper packs.

First Off is the Magic Moments Paperpack! I was able to get seven cardsets (each containing three 4.25 x 5.5 cards and matching envelopes) by doing the Just Because Card Workshop out of the Wishes book. I did two sets of every theme, the one that I am going to share today is what I call 'Sending Buggy Wishes'. This features the A little Buzz Stampset and is cards 4,5 and 8 from the workshop. The images are stamped with StazOn ink and the bugs are lifted off of the page with 3D dots.