Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Little Joy



Another frame I did using the same idea as my Halloween one posted in October. The wooden frame I bought at Micheals and covered with an antique white acrylic paint. I cut the paper and inked the edges and attached to the base with mod podge. I also did a top coat of mod podge over the whole frame once all the paper was on. I used the Close to my Hearts Mistletoe Paper Pack, the Glitter letters are Making Memories, and the cutie patootie pictured is my girlie on her first Christmas.
Happy festive crafting everyone!




* Update* Linked to these Linky Parties Fall 2011:

Sugar and Dots
Come Together Kids

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love the sparkly JOY, thanks so much for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so sweet...and your baby girl is just sooooo adorable!! What a wonderful piece to add to your holiday mantle display!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this -a fantastic use for the frame. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet! You could leave this up all year! Great project! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love the frame. Thanks for playing along with H2H.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If this is your first time here, say hello. I truly appreciate any comments given and read every single one. A new comment seriously makes my day. Thank you so much!
~ Justine