Saturday, October 30, 2010

Creepy Crawlers & Spooky Treats

* Originally posted fall 2010, but for the sake of inspiring others,
posting in linky parties fall 2011

Halloween is tomorrow, yay! I have the costume sitting and waiting, the pumpkins are ready to be carved tonight, and the candy is sitting out tempting me! In halloween spirit I thought I would share a couple of appropriate projects:
The first being a frame I altered during the recent scrapbook retreat, I have put my babies first halloween picture in it. I made the spider costume that she is wearing as well, it was super simple!
The second project is yummy devils food chocolate cupcakes decorated with black chocolate icing and purple sprinkles as well as homemade pokes!
Everyone have a safe and treat filled day tomorrow!! Watch out for the tricksters!
Happy Halloween!





* update fall 2011 linked to these parties:
sugar and dots
someday crafts

Come Together Kids